Registration Open for LUNIVA CODE जात्रा
Luniva Code जात्रा is a coding competition where participants are to imply their ideas into applications. The ideas should be related to one of these themes:
- Tourism development
- COST for REGISTRATION = Rs. 1000 per Team
- Please Come for Registration payment at Himalaya College Of Engineering, Chyasal, Lalitpur by 29th of Ashar (13th July).
- Contact No. : +9779840056679
- Each team must consist a minimum of 3 members and a maximum of 4 members.
- All interested students may apply.
Rules and Regulations:
- Participants need to submit code after the coding period is over.
- Participants can take help from the internet.
- If the submitted codes or any other resources are found to be copied from the internet, the judges will be forced to take decisions.
- A simple working prototype must be presented on the presentation day.
- Quality and innovative nature of the idea/demonstration.
- Possible and effective implementation of the Idea.
- Technical merits and coding standards.
- Punctuality and Discipline.
08:00 am to 09:00 am – Breakfast
09:00 am to 09:45 am – Opening
09:45 am to 10:30 am – Idea pitching
10:30 am to 12:30 pm – Coding + Mentor Visits
12:30 pm to 01:30 pm – Lunch Break
01:30 pm to 04:00 pm – Coding
04:00 pm – Submit all codes
16th July, 2017
09:00 am to 10:30 am – Presentation and Demonstration